Thursday 10 May 2012

Hello everyone

Hi everyone! I am very knew to this world of internet and so apologies for any mistake. I am enjoying my holidays after a month-long laborius study time for my ICSE. Huh! I guess now I might enjoy some rest.


I am 16 year old foolish boy who is trying to enjoy the natural wonders of nature. I am an impractical day dreamer. But, I am a night dreamer too. I love to boast about myself, quite selfish about me, cunning, stupid, and ya of course an introvert. I am an insane and love to find out and make others find insanity in the midst of seriousness.


I have a little knowledge of computers, viz. HTML, Java, Javascript and so want to put it to the test. I amfacebook, eating, sleeping, texting, programming or in a single line it would be "Jack of all trades, master of none." interested in maths, quizzing, photography, graphics editing, softwares, chatting, 





I am a believer of God and as others belong to the universal religion of humanity. But I am not superstitious. I love peace and love peace-lovers. I owe no hatred towards any of my fellow beings and view them equally. I believe in the eternal motto of love and have faithn on its power to change the world. I love thinking and studying emotions and behaviours of several people in several cases. I am interested in anything that is under the sky(and also beyond).


So good night going to have my dinner. Meet you later...............................

1 comment: